2.41 Metre Deep Aluminium U Channels for 10 mm Glass
📱 Call us now on 033 3303 4059
Deep U-Channels are for securing fixed panels of glass to the wall, ceiling or floor and are individually wrapped to protect the finish. This 19 mm high profile Deep U-Channel can be used as the top channel in installations where the glass must be inserted into the top, then lowered into the 10 mm tall Regular U-Channel used at the bottom of the enclosure.
- Length: 95" (2.41 m)
- For 10 mm Thick Glass Deep Pocket Does Excellent Job of Securing Fixed Panels of Glass
- Use Monolithic Tempered Glass
- May Be Used Alone or with Regular Depth U-Channel
- Wet Glazed with Clear Silicone Sealant to Secure Glass
- All Available in Popular 2.41 metre Lengths,
- Some Available in Economical 3.66 m Stock Lengths
- End Caps Offered to Conceal Ends of Channel
- Available in Up to Seventeen Finishes
- Typical Uses: Most commonly used in frameless shower installations for securing fixed panels of glass to the wall, ceiling or floor.
Sealing Your U Channel
To be secured & sealed with a Silicone Sealant. These sealants come in multiple colours that can match the colour of your U Channel.
End Caps attractively finish off fixed panels glazed in U-Channel and conceal the U-Channel's ends. Caps are easily applied with a dab of silicone sealant.
We offer two profiles of Aluminium U-Channels for shower door installations. Fixed Panel Regular and Deep U-Channels are for securing fixed panels of glass to the wall, ceiling or floor. Widths suitable for 10 mm or 12 mm glass are available in each style, and are individually wrapped to protect the finish.