3.6 Metre Deep Aluminium U Channels for 10mm Glass
📱 Call us now on 033 3303 4059
This 19 mm tall profile Deep U-Channel is used for securing 10 mm fixed panels of glass to the wall, ceiling or floor and are individually wrapped to protect the finish. The 19 mm tall profile Deep U-Channel can be used also as the top channel in installations where the glass must be inserted into the top, then lowered into the Regular U-Channel used at the bottom of the enclosure. 3.66 m stock length.
- Length: 3.6m
- Deep Pocket Does Excellent Job of Securing Fixed Panels of Glass
- Wet Glazed with Clear Silicone to Secure Glass
- Popular 3.66 m Stock Length
- End Caps Offered to Conceal Ends of Channel
- May Be Used Alone or with Regular Depth U-Channel
- Use Monolithic Tempered Glass
- Typical Uses: Most commonly used in frameless shower installations for securing fixed panels of glass to the wall, ceiling or floor.
Sealing Your U Channel
To be secured & sealed with a Silicone Sealant. These sealants come in multiple colours that can match the colour of your U Channel.
End Caps attractively finish off fixed panels glazed in U-Channel and conceal the U-Channel's ends. Buy end caps for these U-Channels here
We offer two profiles of Aluminium U-Channels for shower door installations. Fixed Panel Regular and Deep U-Channels are for securing fixed panels of glass to the wall, ceiling or floor.