2.41 Metre Aluminium Dry Glaze U Channels With Insert for 10mm Glass
📱 Call us now on 033 3303 4059
Dry Glaze U-Channel offers the installer many benefits. They come with an insert and eliminate the need for messy silicone between the glass and metal, dramatically reducing installation time. If the glass is ever scratched or damaged it can be removed without the need to cut out the sealant.
- Length: 95" (2.41 m)
- For 3/8" (10 mm) Glass Clear Vinyl Secures Glass in Channel and Eliminate the Need for Messy Silicone
- Recess in Bottom Channel Hides Caulk Line
- Channel and Matching End Caps Available in Four Popular Finishes
- Materials: 6463-T5 Extruded Aluminium, Rigid Clear Vinyl, and Flexible Clear Vinyl
- Includes: 95" (2.41 m) Lengths of Channel, Rigid Vinyl, and Flexible Vinyl
Sealing Your U Channel
To be secured & sealed with a Silicone Sealant. These sealants come in multiple colours that can match the colour of your U Channel.
The extruded aluminium channel is wrapped in a protective poly sleeve with two pieces of clear vinyl to secure 10 mm glass. The Flexible Vinyl goes on the interior of the shower, while the Rigid Leg Vinyl "rolls in" on the exterior side. Matching finish End Caps adhere to channel ends, and must be ordered separately.
NOTE: Not designed for "Lift and Drop" applications.